Thank You from Bob Mitsch's wife.......

Andrew Linn

It was he least I could do for Bob. Please tell Janice it was delightful to meet her.

On 2/25/2021 5:50 PM, Richard(Dick) wrote:

Dear Boating Friends,

*Bob’s wife, Janice*, has asked me (she doesn’t do computers) to *Thank* all those who sent her Sympathy cards after Bob’s passing.
She appreciated the thoughtfulness of each of you and also to*Andrew* for getting her to the place to get the COVID Test; and thankfully turned out Negative.

I know he will be missed by his boating friends; he enjoyed all of you and all the times you got to spend together enjoying each others company and boating Messabouts..

She sincerely sends her Thanks all of you.
Best Regards to all!!

On behalf of:

Her sister-in-law Janice Mitsch:

Jan(Richard’s wife)