Topics

Book

Josh

Yup, when I went to mail it I realized it was simply too beat up so ordered a copy instead. Sorry for the long wait.
Josh

I think that was Josh here in Eugene who sent the book, but I'm not sure.

On 1/2/2021 9:49 PM, elaine wrote:
Could someone help me out  I received the book "On Celtic Tides" in the mail today. I vaguely remember asking someone if I could borrow it but I don't remember who. Anyway thank you.
Ignorance is an evil weed, which dictators may cultivate among their dupes, but which no democracy can afford among its citizens. (William Beveridge)

elaineginader

Could someone help me out  I received the book "On Celtic Tides" in the mail today. I vaguely remember asking someone if I could borrow it but I don't remember who. Anyway thank you.

Elaine