Lars Robison

Case Turner

Sad news.

2020 has taken another Coot.

Lars Robison, owner of Dockside Charters and the Samson passed away last night .

Lars had been fighting cancer. Last summer as part of his treatment he was put on a drug that created a brain eating virus. 1:300,000 chance according to the pharma.

Lars had been under hospice care at home and passed in his sleep with family.

Man 2020 bites!

Case

Sent from not here

--
Dirt

Damn! We lost Pogo too, not long ago, and Fred Robison a couple of years ago. Real Good people.

On 11/30/2020 4:09 PM, Case wrote:
Sad news.
2020 has taken another Coot.
Lars Robison, owner of Dockside Charters and the Samson passed away last night .
Lars had been fighting cancer. Last summer as part of his treatment he was put on a drug that created a brain eating virus. 1:300,000 chance according to the pharma.
Lars had been under hospice care at home and passed in his sleep with family.
Man 2020 bites!
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. (Abraham Joshua Heschel)