Sumpthin' in a Sumpthin Thanksgiving (not boat related)

Andrew Linn

Got a little creative with the food this Thanksgiving. Thought you might like to see.
http://andrewlinn.com/2020/201126_td/index.htm

Stephen Miller

Both excellent ideas!

Steve Miller

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020, 9:29 PM Andrew Linn <alinn@...> wrote:
Got a little creative with the food this Thanksgiving. Thought you might
like to see.
http://andrewlinn.com/2020/201126_td/index.htm

Richard Green

Incredible! Looks absolutely delicious on all counts. Nice work!

Rich

On Nov 29, 2020, at 9:29 PM, Andrew Linn <alinn@andrewlinn.com> wrote:

Got a little creative with the food this Thanksgiving. Thought you might like to see.
http://andrewlinn.com/2020/201126_td/index.htm

Mark Neuhaus

Put those next to Case's cooking at the next Toledo messabout, and we'll really feast well that evening!!!!

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 5:29 AM Andrew Linn <alinn@...> wrote:
Got a little creative with the food this Thanksgiving. Thought you might
like to see.
http://andrewlinn.com/2020/201126_td/index.htm

David Graybeal

Brilliant

Case Turner

I think Andy is the new messabout chef! That’s a lot of stuffin going on!

We did make stuffin muffins for our thanksgiving.

For those that haven’t I highly recommend making stuffing this way.

Sent from not here

On Nov 30, 2020, at 12:34 PM, David Graybeal via groups.io <harbordavid@...> wrote:

Brilliant

--