Coot Lunch Thursday at Fern Ridge (was: Coot Lunch Next Week?)

I just talked to John McC. Thursday is the best day for him. I went by Shorelane Park yesterday and the gate was closed. There were three or four cars parked by the gate and not much room for more. So, let's meet at Orchard Point Park, where there's plenty of parking, and no fee anymore. 1:00 and bring your own lunch.

https://preview.tinyurl.com/ybn6xuf2

or

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1XHKRPdGWSuHdZVtvGGEEyOdhTRI&usp=sharing

http://preview.tinyurl.com/EUGWX

On 10/16/2020 1:42 PM, Earl wrote:
Shoreline park would be fine with me .....pick one of those days.

A self-taught man usually has a poor teacher and a worse student. (Henny Youngman)

cherrill boissonou

I’ll be there 🧙‍♂️⚓️⛵️🚣🏼‍♂️💥.
Earl