Topics

September Trip

Dan

Once again, I have lost and regained-less-perfectly contact with the outside world.  Deep sigh.  I caught a smattering of talk about a trip in September.  Provided riffraf from upstream might be acceptable; Jamie the Seadog and I might be able to slip across the border, lurking from shadow to shadow of course. What are da'plan?  Thanks much, Dan, and other denizens of a social-distanced Frankenwerke.

elaineginader

Hi Dan,

That's great to hear.

Elaine