Short Notise -- Coot Lunch at Fern Ridge Monday (today)

Josh

Looking like we're aiming for 11am Friday morning.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020, 6:13 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
Try to let us know earlier than I did when you're gonna be pulling Good
Girl. Maybe we can turn the chore into a Coot gab fest.

Cal helped me get Tuffy pulled out and ready to hit the road, after we
took a little electrified voyage. I hauled her up to Corn Valley where
Earl's neighbor girls did a great job  cleaning her up, top to bottom. :o)

On 8/17/2020 9:33 AM, Josh wrote:
> Wish we could come to lend a hand, work at 11:30 today. Do have the rest
> of the week off (till Saturday), if I can get my trailer lights working
> I'm planning to pull Good Girl this week.

Many a man has fallen in love with a girl in light so dim he would not
have chosen a suit by it. (Maurice Chevalier)

On 8/17/2020 9:33 AM, Josh wrote:
Wish we could come to lend a hand, work at 11:30 today. Do have the rest of the week off (till Saturday), if I can get my trailer lights working I'm planning to pull Good Girl this week.
Many a man has fallen in love with a girl in light so dim he would not have chosen a suit by it. (Maurice Chevalier)

elaineginader

Just came back from Toledo wish we could John.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020, 9:33 AM Josh <roseandthistlecustom@...> wrote:
Wish we could come to lend a hand, work at 11:30 today. Do have the rest of the week off (till Saturday), if I can get my trailer lights working I'm planning to pull Good Girl this week.

Josh

Wish we could come to lend a hand, work at 11:30 today. Do have the rest of the week off (till Saturday), if I can get my trailer lights working I'm planning to pull Good Girl this week.

cherrill boissonou

Can’t make it down today, but the barn is ready for Tuffy....so I’ll await your call.
Today or Tuesday?
Earl

On Aug 17, 2020, at 12:57 AM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@boat-links.com> wrote:

A socially distanced lunch and gab fest at Richardson Park. Starting around 11:00. Bring your own lunch, of course.

Tuffy will be coming out of the water too, I hope at Richardson. If there's not enough water at the ramp I'll have to shuttle my tow rig to Orchard Point...

Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it. (Russel Baker)