Topics

Lunch

Jhcalbany@aol.com

I think we got by unscathed. Dennis, Dick & I. We acted like we couldn't stand each other.
I have added a picture of the Banta boat . Working on the floor boards now.

Jhcalbany@aol.com

We're good. We can tell lies 6ft apart.

Sorry I missed lunch, but I _finally_ got Tuffy in the water this morning and there was a breeze... :o) I saw Earl at the Lake. He said he was gonna skip lunch because he's avoiding crowds, what with the Dread Virus getting busier and all. I hope you managed to have a good time without us. <g>

With the weather drying out, maybe Dennis will let us have lunch in his yard more often.

On 6/16/2020 6:10 PM, Jim C wrote:
Gonna do lunch at Dennis's place. Thursday at 1.00. Bring your lunch.
I feel fairly certain that my hatred harms me more than the people whom I hate. (Max Frisch)

Jhcalbany@aol.com

Gonna do lunch at Dennis's place. Thursday at 1.00. Bring your lunch.