I GOTTA Get Rid of this Trailer

I've been meaning to work harder to get rid of the old Shoreland'r boat trailer in my front yard. I waited too long. <sigh> Apparently some roving, off-the-leash, trailer at large seduced my poor little Shoreland'r, and as a result I came home yesterday to find she'd had a couple of offspring. One day these little tikes will grow up to be boat trailers themselves -- unless the father was a utility or travel trailer, then who knows what kind of mutts they'll turn out to be. <g>

Anyway. I've gotta get rid of the trailer before something like this happens again. The trailer is free, please come and get it. But I'd appreciate it if you gave me a little something for the slightly used tires.

The tongue is rotted out, but I think the rest of the trailer is alright. I used to rinse it by dunking it in the lake, but the end of the tongue wouldn't get dunked. <sigh> A Harbor Freight tongue is spliced in now to make the trailer safe enough to move. The LED lights worked last time I used the thing. Good fenders. I think I've got a winch that I'll throw in that only needs a pawl spring. You gotta take the babies too. <g>

Come get it in Eugene. If it isn't gone soon it's going to the scrapyard.

A lawn is nature under totalitarian rule. (Michael Pollan)

I don’t want the trailer but I have a six foot galvanized tongue leftover from a prior boat trailer. I want to get rid of it. It is in very good condition, I replaced it with an eight foot tongue.

Happy to throw it into the mix should someone want it for a trailer with a rotted out tongue.

Rich in McMinnville

On Mar 22, 2020, at 6:26 PM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@boat-links.com> wrote:

[...]

<Shorelandr-01.jpg><Shorelandr-02.jpg><Shorelandr-03.jpg>

Dan

Hey, John:  Nothing like a bit of Bondo, a can of Rustoleum Regal Red, and mebbee a replacement for that hunk ‘a red fir shim stock up front—good as new.  And, that one-uva-kind modification to the tire rim is pretty snazzy.  I think I only have ONE trailer in the inventory here at Frankenwerke that still has the original logo.  Makes your S/L almost-new by comparison.  Stay well, y’alls.  Dan.

Richard Green

Forgot to mention, the six foot tongue I have is 3X3.

Rich