Topics

RNLI Lifeboats

Royal National Lifeboat Institution Lifeboat Crew Recovers Body of Man-Overboard Victim:

https://preview.tinyurl.com/w2r5nqb

or

https://www.maritime-executive.com/article/rnli-lifeboat-crew-recovers-body-of-man-overboard-victim

Includes an interesting video about the RNLI Shannon class lifeboats.

The voice of the sea speaks to the soul. (Kate Chopin)

Allen Bennett

Tough boats, tough crews.  I've toured these types of boats and spoke to crews in Scotland, England, and the same type of organization in Ireland and France.  Inspirational.

Jove Lachman-Curl

I grew up in Ireland. Most coastal towns are very small and exposed, and there is not good place to keep these boats on the water, or a good slipway. So they make some interesting custom buildings.
-Jove