Topics

Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Show Registration, April 18-19

A reminder to register for this years Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Show and Crab Feed, April 18-19 in Depoe Bay, Oregon, between Newport and Lincoln City. The Boat Show is a very friendly and low-key event; varnish and polished brass are not required, and most of the boats on display were built by their owners.

Although the show officially runs only on Saturday and Sunday, most exhibitors show up on Friday afternoon, and many of us go up to the Sea Hag for a group dinner Friday evening. There will be a reception for exhibitors Saturday afternoon. More information about the Boat Show, and some photos from previous shows can be found here:

http://www.coots.org/mb/DepoeBay/

If you'd like to participate in the Boat Show please fill out and return the attached registration form. If you want to do something other than display a boat, tell us about it in the "Tell us about your boat" field. The PDF form can be filled out on your computer, then saved and attached to an email, or you can print it out and send it to me by US Mail. If you like, you can even just email me the information asked for in the form: @Jkohnen

We hope you can join us!

Winter is nature’s way of saying, "Up yours." (Robert Byrne)

Richard Green

Wood that I had something to show….heavy sigh. I could bring a couple Honduras Mahogany boards and a piece of plywood as the…uh….first phase of a boat…

Rich

On Feb 23, 2020, at 3:10 PM, John Kohnen <@Jkohnen> wrote:

[...]

<2020-DepoeBayRegForm.pdf>

George C

John,

I'm planning on being there with my 19' Bartender. Had a great time last year. Yea, the weather will most likely be wet and cold, but there probably isn't a better time to be in Depoe Bay. There's not too many visitors in mid-April, beautiful storm clouds and surf, and you can walk into Gracie's or any other restaurant with no wait.

George

--
Winter is nature’s way of saying, "Up yours." (Robert Byrne)