Topics

Columbia River Maritime Museum Filed Trip, February 28th

Our annual visit to the Columbia River Maritime Museum's private stash of boats and artifacts will be Friday, February 28th. Like many museums, most of the Good Stuff is in storage, and this is an opportunity to take a look at it.

We'll meet for lunch at the Rogue brewpub on Pier 39 at 11:30. There's also a small cannery museum there. We'll then meet in the lobby of the Museum about 1:15, and you can join us there if you don't want to do the group lunch.

Details here:

http://www.coots.org/mb/CRMM/

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet. (Mohandas K. Gandhi)

Case Turner

Yay I’ll be there!

Case

Sent from not here

On Feb 17, 2020, at 2:20 PM, John Kohnen <@Jkohnen> wrote:

Our annual visit to the Columbia River Maritime Museum's private stash of boats and artifacts will be Friday, February 28th. Like many museums, most of the Good Stuff is in storage, and this is an opportunity to take a look at it.

We'll meet for lunch at the Rogue brewpub on Pier 39 at 11:30. There's also a small cannery museum there. We'll then meet in the lobby of the Museum about 1:15, and you can join us there if you don't want to do the group lunch.

Details here:

http://www.coots.org/mb/CRMM/

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet. (Mohandas K. Gandhi)

George C

John,

Also, I plan on being at the CR Maritime Museum too. Thanks for the invite.

George

--
I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
(Mohandas K. Gandhi)

I look forward to seeing you in Astoria, George.

On 2/23/2020 9:49 PM, George C wrote:
John,
Also, I plan on being at the CR Maritime Museum too. Thanks for the invite.
The ocean is an object of no small terror. (Edmund Burke)

Earl is offering rides to Astoria from near Corvallis, if anyone would like to join him.
541-745-7149

Our tour guide, Jeff, has an important conference call Friday, and won't be availabe until two. We can kill the time at the museum on Pier 39, or wandering around the main CRMM. Those who aren't gonna join us for lunch can sleep in an extra 45 minutes. <g>

The ocean is an object of no small terror. (Edmund Burke)

John Purdy

Don’t know if an RSVP is needed, I plan to attend the Maritime Museum tour and show up for lunch before hand.

John Purdy
Tigard OR