Topics

Primed for my Recent Purchase

I'm getting back to working on my Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival photos... This year They put me and Lazy Jack right across the dock from a gaggle of Danish Spidsgatters. Is it any wonder that, after gazing at all those beautiful Rubenesque sterns for four days, I had to buy Tuffy when she came up for sale? <g>

--
John (@Jkohnen)
There is a custom, amounting almost to tradition, that true boat speeds are obscene and must never be mentioned except in a highly dressed up state. (Lindsay Lord)

David Graybeal

Seems to me a perfectly sound, reasonable, and logical response <G>

Jim Young

I get it John, completely.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 3:15 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
I'm getting back to working on my Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival
photos... This year They put me and Lazy Jack right across the dock from
a gaggle of Danish Spidsgatters. Is it any wonder that, after gazing at
all those beautiful Rubenesque sterns for four days, I had to buy Tuffy
when she came up for sale? <g>

--
John (jkohnen@...)
There is a custom, amounting almost to tradition, that true boat speeds
are obscene and must never be mentioned except in a highly dressed up
state. (Lindsay Lord)

--
Jim Young,
mostly retired
Somers, MT

Brandon

Hi John,

Virginia and I came by a couple of times on the Friday of the WBF but our knock went unanswered. I couldn’t help but notice the Spitskatters. They do have sexy rumps.

Can’t wait to see your new girl.

Brandon

I'm afraid I wandered away from Lazy Jack too much during the Port Townsend Fest. There were too many OPBs to look at! <g> Sorry I missed you and Virginia, Brandon.

I've started an album on Flickr for Tuffy. Caution! If you don't want to see sexy tushes don't click here:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHKAUCT

On 10/17/2019 12:35 PM, Brandon F wrote:
Hi John,
Virginia and I came by a couple of times on the Friday of the WBF but our knock went unanswered. I couldn’t help but notice the Spitskatters. They do have sexy rumps.
Can’t wait to see your new girl.
--
John (@Jkohnen)
The sea drives truth into a man like salt. (Hilaire Belloc)

Mike Leibbrandt

Looking for Cal lost his number with a stolen phone. We bought his homebuilt boat/ sailboat. Would someone kindly forward this to him lplease 503-812-1763
Thanx a bunch
Kimberli n Mike Leibbrandt