Topics

Boat Storage

David Graybeal

Frank -- will do  And I'll make a point to do so soon, so I can report on current conditions when we talk. You know we'd love to have you back!

Frank E Mabrey

I want to so badly it hurts.  I am dealing with one disaster after another here and that doesn't even include the hurricanes.  Unless things there go south I doubt I could even think of a visit before 2020. I might come during the Republican convention in Charlotte as I could rent out my house and there would be boat shows to take my wife to so she could learn what she got herself into marrying a coot.  If you plan to out the ranch text me so I can let Jim, the tenant, know you are coming.  Unlike some of the neighbors he is unlikely to shoot you but would appreciate the courtesy of a notice.

On 9/12/2019 3:04 PM, David Graybeal via Groups.Io wrote:

Naaah... haven't forgotten them. Just haven't done anything with them. They were 2 of the 4 mentioned.

So, yeah, Frank - when are you coming back? At least for a visit??

Lisa

Andy told me to find someone with a lot of unused boats in their yard and convince them into letting go of a boat. :)
Lisa

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019, 12:40 David Graybeal via Groups.Io <harbordavid=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have too many boats. Several on trailers. And too few places to park them.

And I am very seriously considering taking on another. But I can't unless I find somewhere handy and cheap/free to park it. The only place left is my own driveway. Which notion has been vetoed by the High Command. She says, "I don't care how many boats you have - as long as none of them live in our driveway." I considered suggesting I park it in the front yard... but doubt THAT idea will gain any traction either.

So I'm looking for ideas. Anyone have a spare parking spot in or near NE Portland?  Anyone have any ideas for such a spot? What I'd love is 4 such spots - in order to consolidate and get them all closer , but I know I'm dreaming. So at this point, I'd be quite happy with one.

All thoughts welcome - even Dirt's hairbraine... errrr, that is...  'creative' ideas!! <G>

David Graybeal

Naaah... haven't forgotten them. Just haven't done anything with them. They were 2 of the 4 mentioned.

So, yeah, Frank - when are you coming back? At least for a visit??

Hi, Frank! When are you coming back to God's Country? I'll bet David _did_ forget about those other boats he's got out in Beavercreek. <g>

On 9/11/2019 7:35 PM, Frank E M wrote:
Don't forget you have boats at my ranch in Beavercreek.  i suppose I could take another but you would have to clear weeds around the existing one(s) and make sure we have access to the back pasture.
--
John (@Jkohnen)
There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. (Steven Wright{)

Andrew Linn

January 1 is right around the corner . . . .

On 9/11/2019 9:49 PM, David Graybeal via Groups.Io wrote:
Frank - I'll give you a call to see what we can manage.
_._,_._,_
Groups.io Links:

David Graybeal

Frank - I'll give you a call to see what we can manage.

Myles Twete

Wow...