Tide and Current Tool

I think somebody over on the Wooden Boat Forum mentioned this:

http://deepzoom.com/

Use your arrow keys to move around. Click on a tide or current station to get details. Zoom way out and use the cursor keys to move around to get to charts far from their default area.

Looking ahead to Friday I see that he maximum ebb current near the Toledo Airport ramp will be 2.2 knots, but it'll be more like 1 knot when we get there...

--
John (jkohnen@boat-links.com)
Any man-made code could be broken by a woman. (Agnes Meyer Driscoll, pioneering US Navy cryptographer)

Hank

Saying hello to any coots needing an extra hand doing a project at the Toledo Boathouse.
 I will be staying at Whalers Rest RV Resort from 11/20 to 12/1 and would be glad to drive over to Toledo and be a helper.

There is a good chance I will also be here 12/22 to 1/12/19

Hank Burroughs

Joe Novello

Hi Hank,

The Retired Old Guys meet at the Andy Linn Boatshop every Wednesday from 10 until around 2 working on various projects. At 2:00 or so we break out the RC Sailboats for an hour or so, weather permitting. Be forewarned, we start slow with coffee and doughnuts to accompany our conversation. We work for a bit then go to lunch at the Pizza place across the street, compliments of the Port.

Our current projects include two cabinets for the Boatshop, tool storage system on the walls, and a 12 foot skin on frame  boat.

You are welcome to join us anytime. We look forward to seeing you.

Joe

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 8:13 PM Hank <happyhank07@...> wrote:
Saying hello to any coots needing an extra hand doing a project at the Toledo Boathouse.
 I will be staying at Whalers Rest RV Resort from 11/20 to 12/1 and would be glad to drive over to Toledo and be a helper.

There is a good chance I will also be here 12/22 to 1/12/19

Hank Burroughs

--
Joe Novello

Hank

Thanks for the invite, Joe.  With a little luck I will see you tomorrow.

Hank