Topics

2021 Coot Events

I'm gonna schedule the usual Coot messabouts for next year as if there's no COVID. I hope that sometime next year we can get together again, probably still with precautions. In the meantime, I'll put the usual events in the Coot Calendar and the online schedule. Be sure to check the online schedule before going to a Coot event, and check the organizer's Web page before going to a non-Coot event. I'll start updating the schedule soon:

http://www.coots.org/mb/

The cabin of a small yacht is truly a wonderful thing; not only will it shelter you from a tempest, but from the other troubles in life, it is a safe retreat. (L. Francis Herreshoff)

elaineginader

Thank you John. For me it's been a hard year with no water time. Hopefully maybe next year will be better. At least it's giving me time to get improvements done to my boats for when I do get to be out on the water.
Elaine