Topics

2021 Coot Calendar

If you haven't done so already, you's better get your order in soon for the 2021 Coot Calendar of NW boating events, featuring my photos of Coot events, and Coots and their boats. The Calendar is going to the printer early next week, and will be mailed out a few days later.

Due to the lack of events in 2020, the 2021 Coot Calendar will contain previously unpublished photos from past years. While this is the result of the coronavirus, it's fitting because 2021 is the 20th anniversary of the founding of the Coots.

You can send me a payment of $16 per calendar, postpaid, anytime to:

John Kohnen
PO Box 40043
Eugene, Oregon 97404

Or you can make the payment through PayPal using this link.

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/JohnKohnen

I appreciate it when you add about 5% to cover PP fees, but it's not required.

Thanks!

Take care of yourselves.

Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old. (Franz Kafka)

cherrill boissonou

...will mail my $16.00 tomorrow🧙‍♂️🌝
Earl