Topics

2021 Coot Calendar

It's time to take orders for the 2021 Coot Calendar of NW boating events, featuring my (mostly) photos of Coot and their boats, and some of the events. Due to the lack of events this year, this time around the photos in the Calendar will be unpublished golden oldies from years past. Whether the events listed take place will depend on how we fare with the Virus. I hope you'll order a Coot Calendar anyway. I only print enough Calendars to fill advance orders, so get your orders in soon. I hope to get the Calendar to the printer by about December 9th. The price will be $16 per calendar this time, postpaid.

Thanks!

Take care of yourselves.

Nobody ought to wear a Greek fisherman's hat unless they meet two conditions: 1. He is a Greek; 2. He is a Fisherman (Roy Blount Jr.)

John, count me in for a calendar. While l am socially useless these days, I enjoy the photos and the days marked for events. Heck, I might even make an event someday……

Rich

On Nov 12, 2020, at 12:09 AM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@boat-links.com> wrote:

It's time to take orders for the 2021 Coot Calendar of NW boating events, featuring my (mostly) photos of Coot and their boats, and some of the events. Due to the lack of events this year, this time around the photos in the Calendar will be unpublished golden oldies from years past. Whether the events listed take place will depend on how we fare with the Virus. I hope you'll order a Coot Calendar anyway. I only print enough Calendars to fill advance orders, so get your orders in soon. I hope to get the Calendar to the printer by about December 9th. The price will be $16 per calendar this time, postpaid.

Thanks!

Take care of yourselves.

Nobody ought to wear a Greek fisherman's hat unless they meet two conditions: 1. He is a Greek; 2. He is a Fisherman (Roy Blount Jr.)

Pete Leenhouts

One for me, John!

Pete Leenhouts

On Nov 12, 2020 12:09 AM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:

It's time to take orders for the 2021 Coot Calendar of NW boating
events, featuring my (mostly) photos of Coot and their boats, and some
of the events. Due to the lack of events this year, this time around the
photos in the Calendar will be unpublished golden oldies from years
past. Whether the events listed take place will depend on how we fare
with the Virus. I hope you'll order a Coot Calendar anyway. I only print
enough Calendars to fill advance orders, so get your orders in soon. I
hope to get the Calendar to the printer by about December 9th. The price
will be $16 per calendar this time, postpaid.

Thanks!

Take care of yourselves.

Nobody ought to wear a Greek fisherman's hat unless they meet two
conditions: 1. He is a Greek; 2. He is a Fisherman (Roy Blount Jr.)

elaineginader

2 for me please. Always enjoy your calendar.

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020, 7:46 AM Pete Leenhouts via groups.io <pleenhouts=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Mark Neuhaus

Hi John,

One for me, please.

Mark

Case Turner

One for me

Thanks

Case

Sent from not here

On Nov 12, 2020, at 8:02 AM, Mark Neuhaus <moonlitturtle1934@...> wrote:

Hi John,

One for me, please.

Mark

Josh

Us too please

Teresa Pittman

2 for me, John

“Throw out the radio and take the fiddle down from the wall.”
— Andrew Nelson Lytle, Tennessee, 1930

On Nov 12, 2020, at 11:01 AM, Josh <roseandthistlecustom@...> wrote:

Us too please

jim reim

Thanks for doing this John.  I'll take one.

Jim Reim

--
Nobody ought to wear a Greek fisherman's hat unless they meet two
conditions: 1. He is a Greek; 2. He is a Fisherman (Roy Blount Jr.)

Dave Thompson

Hey, John-

Could I have two again, please?

Thanks for doing these, they’re always great!

-DaveT

[...]

John Purdy

John,
I do enjoy your calendars.

I'll take one please.

John Purdy

[...]

Jhcalbany@aol.com

John, Put me down for 2 calendars. Thank you

David Graybeal

Hi John,

If you'd put me down for two, I'd appreciate it.

David Graybeal
Harbor Woodworks
Portland, OR
503-860-3160
https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

On Thursday, November 12, 2020, 05:16:24 PM PST, John Purdy via groups.io <jtpurdy@...> wrote:

John,
I do enjoy your calendars.

I'll take one please.

John Purdy

[...]

Stephen Miller

John,

I'll take one calendar please.

Thanks

Steve Miller

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020, 7:12 PM David Graybeal via groups.io <harbordavid=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi John,

If you'd put me down for two, I'd appreciate it.

David Graybeal
Harbor Woodworks
Portland, OR
503-860-3160