Topics

[MessaboutW] Re: Coot Conyact List (was: Cals Contact Info. - also are Phone, and PC #'s -- on Coots site??) #'s

Dan-

The Coot Contact List is only given to Coots who have their contact info on the list. Usually that contact info includes phone numbers, and sometimes addresses. Cell phone numbers are handy for getting ahold of other Coots during messabouts and other events. What info would you like to me to put in the list?

On Wed, 21 Oct 2015 10:47:59 -0700, You wrote:

I'm WAY............. behind on messages.
I'd like to be included in your list of Coots.
e-mail me: dan dot hohman at gmail dot com
Thanks!
--
John (@Jkohnen)
Oh, be humble, my brother, in your prosperity! Be gentle with

Oops! That was supposed to go to Dan privately! Please send your contact i nfo to me in a PRIVATE email, Dan.

On Sat, 24 Oct 2015 11:39:15 -0700, I wrote:

Dan-

The Coot Contact List is only given to Coots who have their contact info
on the list. Usually that contact info includes phone numbers, and
sometimes addresses. Cell phone numbers are handy for getting ahold of
other Coots during messabouts and other events. What info would you like
to me to put in the list?

On Wed, 21 Oct 2015 10:47:59 -0700, You wrote:

I'm WAY............. behind on messages.
I'd like to be included in your list of Coots.
e-mail me: dan dot hohman at gmail dot com
Thanks!
--
John (@Jkohnen)
Think for yourself and question authority. (Timothy Leary)