Dexter Lake Season Opener Small Boat Messabout March 30

The Dexter Lake messabout is next weekend.

http://www.coots.org/mb/Dexter/

So far it looks like the weather will be nice.

--
John (jkohnen@boat-links.com)
Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not. (Samuel

Richard(Dick)

Dexter>> Anyone else planning to boat camping at Dexter? I plan on staying on Sea-weed Friday and Saturday night's. Would kind of like to know.

Dick

--- In MessaboutW@yahoogroups.com, "John Kohnen" <jkohnen@...> wrote:

The Dexter Lake messabout is next weekend.

http://www.coots.org/mb/Dexter/

So far it looks like the weather will be nice.

--
John (jkohnen@...)
Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not. (Samuel
Johnson)

MylesJ. Swift <mswift@...>

John,

I was hoping you would bring Pearl. I’d like to see how she handles compared to Micro.

The park on the Hwy 58 side has fire rings but it is still listed as a day use area.

MylesJ