From: MessaboutW@... [mailto:MessaboutW@...] On
Behalf Of Joe Nelson
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 8:35 PM
To: MessaboutW@...
Subject: [MessaboutW] Re: Timothy Anyone?

Frank,

Are you coming? Wouldn't be the same without you!!!

Joe

--- In MessaboutW@yahoogro <mailto:MessaboutW%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,
"Joe Nelson" <joe_nelson22@...>
wrote:

Sounds like we better be ready for whatever is thrown at us. If we
have to pay for a site, so be it. It would be nice if the grounds
are closed and we had to boat in. I might not make it till
saturday
morning. Maybe someone can grab a good spot...if paying is
necessary, I can chip in my fair share.

I can get bait from Tony's on friday. I have two traps.

Joe

-- In MessaboutW@yahoogro <mailto:MessaboutW%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,
DirtSailor <dirtsailor2003@>
wrote:

Pat,

I believe that you need a Northwest forest pass. With that said
if
you pay for a site at all of the Forest service campgrounds and do
not park your launch rig at the boat ramp you do not need a pass,
well at least in dirtland. The nice thing about the NW pass is that
it is good for one year from the date that you purchase it. Not
just
until the end of the year.

Dirt