Topics

The MacGregor is for sale

Greg Stoll <gregstoll80@...>

- sigh -

It's been a good boat, lots of fun. But it's time to move on.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/boa/402719563.html

20% discount to coots.

Greg

Greg Stoll <gregstoll80@...>

The MacGregor has been sold to a couple of brothers in Portland who
I'm sure will love it, use it and take care of it. One of their
girlfriends was with them when they picked it up. As they got in the
truck to drive away, I heard her say with great excitement "We have a
boat!".

Greg

--- In MessaboutW@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Stoll" <gregstoll80@...>
wrote:

- sigh -

It's been a good boat, lots of fun. But it's time to move on.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/boa/402719563.html

20% discount to coots.

Greg

Andy T. Rusten <arusten@...>

Wow, that sure didnt take long

congrats, I guess the new one gets to move from the back 40 up into the
front yard now?

Andy

===============================
Andy T. Rusten - W7ATR
SV "Rusten Aweigh"
'72 Catalina 27, Hull #568
Salem, Oregon (soon to be Scappoose)
http://arusten.home.comcast.net
http://community.webshots.com/album/523871575znGkjS
http://www.myspace.com/w7atr

"Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember- the only taste of success some
people have is when they take a bite out of you."

Zig Ziglar

Greg Stoll <gregstoll80@...>

Not quite, I have a few honey-do's to finish, then it will move into
the shop.

Greg

--- In MessaboutW@yahoogroups.com, "Andy T. Rusten" <arusten@...>