Re: Definitely Going to Elk City August 4

rjmitsch@...

-John, I'll be at Elk City as,long as I get my outboard motor out of
the shop. I took it in Tues. They said 7 to 10 days, & 10 days would
be the Fri. before the trip. I'm going to give them a call tonight
and see if anythings been done yet & to push them along quicker.
So I plan on coming if I have a motor. Well off to work I go. I'd
rather be going where your going. Dick

In MessaboutW@y..., jhkohnen@b... wrote:
We're definitely going to Elk City Saturday, August 4. We'll leave
the
Toledo launch ramp at 10:30 - 11:00. To get to the Toledo ramp go
down to
the waterfront in Toledo and turn left, then go past the mill and
across
the bridge across the river. When you come to a fork in the road
and a
bunch of brown signs bear right and go a little ways and you'll see
the
sign for the ramp.

Hope some of you can make it.

--