Re: [MessaboutW] Not going to Tractor Show

Dick-

Sorry to hear that you're going to miss the steamup, you would have loved
it. Maybe next year.

I'm going early Saturday, probably get to Brooks (the show is really closer
to Hopmere) a bit after 10:00. After lunch we'll go on up to the boat fest
in Portland.

Sounds like it's going to be nice this weekend, cloudy and cool!

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001 05:20:43 -0000, you wrote:
John
Hope you got over your bug, did you have the flu or something?
Looks like I won't get to the Brooks Steamup yet this year.
http://www.boat-links.com/
One must have a heart of stone to read the death of Little Nell by
Dickens without laughing. <Oscar Wilde>