Antique Outboard Meet August 6

The local Antique Outboard Motor Club branch is going to hold a meet at
Cottage Grove Reservoir on Sunday, August 5. Should be lots of neat motors
there, and either my Crestliner with its "antique" Merc 250, or perhaps
even my old Gray powered launch (if I get it running and it doesn't sink
too quickly) will be there! There are two parks on Cottage Grove Lake, and
I don't know which one the AOMC bunch is going to use, but the lake is
small so you should be able to find it.

http://www.boat-links.com/
"Necessity is the mother of invention" is a silly proverb.
"Necessity is the mother of futile dodges" is much nearer the truth.
<Alfred North Whitehead>