Siuslaw Messabout Sept. 22

The Florence Chowder Festival is Saturday, September 22. My friend Bill
(with the captain's gig) would like to have a messabout at Florence,
perhaps in conjunction with an antique outboard nut get-together (we had
one of those last year). The Siuslaw is nice for boating, but you have to
watch the current. Bill and I will see what we can do about dock access (no
beach). How about it?

For a few days you can grab a topo map of the Siuslaw here:

http://www.boat-links.com/images/Siuslaw.jpg

and one of Yaquina Bay here:

http://www.boat-links.com/images/YaquinaBay.jpg

They're quite large files, so I won't keep them up long.

http://www.boat-links.com/
Correlation does not imply causation; except, of course, to your cat.
<Craig O'Donnell>