Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival

Bryn-

A bunch of Bolger boat buffs will be meeting at PT on Saturday morning,
probably at 10:00 at the CLC booth. We'll probably repair to a nearby
eatery for coffee and pastry and boat talk. I'm hoping some of us will get
together for dinner too.

I'm going to be sleeping in the lap of luxury that weekend, a room with a
bay view at the Aladdin. <g>

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:02:19 -0700, Bryn Thoms wrote:
I think I asked this before, but is there a fair amount of folks heading up
to the Port Townsend festival in September? If we have a few, it would be
fun to get together, maybe camp together or something. Any interest?
http://www.boat-links.com/
I cannot help thinking that the people with motor boats miss a great deal.
If they would only keep to rowboats or canoes, and use oar or paddle...
they would get infinitely more benefit than by having their work done for
them by gasoline. <Theodore Roosevelt>