I think I'll probably go up to the steamup at Brooks, wander around for an
hour or so, then continue on to the boat festival in Portland. Too many
events for one day!

On 14 Jul 2001 17:02:05 -0000, Dick Mitsch wrote:

Brooks Antique Tractor Show, Brooks, Or.

Date: Saturday, July 28, 2001
Time: 10:00AM PDT (GMT-07:00)

I'll be there with my Dad's Antique 1948 York Turnabout Tractor.
Heard it's a fun show. Lots of antique tractors,motors, just not
in a boat. Come say "HI" if not doing anything else. Dick Mitsch
http://www.boat-links.com/
"Necessity is the mother of invention" is a silly proverb.
"Necessity is the mother of futile dodges" is much nearer the truth.
<Alfred North Whitehead>