Re: [MessaboutW] Messabout -July 14.

John-

Sorry you can't make it to the messabout. Is "Wee Lass" your Footloose? If
so, you've been busy! <g> If you've got any photos of her please scan them
and put them into the files section of the list so we can have a look at
her.

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:10:10 -0000, John T. wrote:
I have really been loking forward to our get-together at Sawyer's
Landing on the 14th., especially, since it would be the first salt
water launching for "Wee Lass", but I am afraid some family
complications have arisen and I will not be able to attend.

I hope that the weather will be a typical coastal, blue sky and
breezy day, and that a good time will be had by all. John, looking
forward to your posting of some of the usual fine messabout photos
from your camera.

Have a safe and enjoyable day!
http://www.boat-links.com/
A paranoid is a man who knows a little of what's going on.
<William Burroughs>