Elk City

rjmitsch@...

John, We had a nice day at the coast on the 4th. We took the Elk City
tour. We drove from Hy.20 to Elk City to Toledo. Stopped at the Elk
City Park, what a nice place. Looks like a good place for a messabout
for motor powered boats. Sounds like a neat trip your planning. Would
be interested in going if the scheduling permits. I have all week-
ends free in Aug. We are planning a garage sale on one of them, but
haven't set a date yet. Stopped at Criteser's saw a boat called
the "Foxglove", nice wooden sailboat, about a 15' one and narrow. Let
me know when Elk City gets planned
Dick