Yaquina Bay messabout

rjmitsch@...

Hello all. I've been reading all your messages. I don't type very
well so I just read. I let my wife do the typing, she's faster.
There is a ramp just up from Criteser's, toward Toledo. It has the
ramp, a nice dock, & parking lot. I lauched there once when I took my
Uncle for a boat ride. I don't remember if there's any camping, but
we're going over there the 4th so I'll look into more of what's there.
July is a busy month for me, I won't be able to make the 14th, we
have a Family Reunion in Molalla. Then the 28th I'm showing my Dad's
1948 York Turnabout Tractor at Brook's Antique Tractor Show. I've
invited the group if anyone is interested in old tractors & motors(
they're just not in boats).The only week-end that's free is the 21st.
If it's working out for everyone on the 14th then I'll just try to
catch the next one.
John, congratulations on the New/Old purchase. Not mad, your just a
boat nut like the rest of us. I'm still thinking of selling mine on a
web-site, but haven't done much about it yet.

Dick