Re: Wheee !! Power Out County Wide Tomorrow

They issued a get out of Dodge right now order to Oakridge and Westfir! :o(

https://www.kezi.com/news/leave-now----oakridge-and-westfir-under-level-three-evacuation-order/article_992e452a-30ae-11ed-8ca6-6f1a27cf2c12.html

Cal lives in the woods west of Creswell. I sure hope nothing catches fire out your way, Cal! Worth the annoyance of no power for a while if it reduces the risk. It's unlikely that us city dwellers will suffer that inconvenience.

Mary told me it was 80 out west of the airport in Florence around 8 this evening! Darn east wind <sigh> Low 70s for highs and lows in the low to mid 50s here in Port Townsend. Some smoke made for a red sunset and twilight.

On September 9, 2022 8:12:59 AM PDT, Electri-Cal wrote:
We saw the same article, however not all news is where you expect it, the power Co. robocalled us yesterday eve. and probably will again to alert us, okie dokie, !!

Keeping powder locked away from matches,  Cal

A facility for quotation covers the absence of original thought. (Lord Peter Wimsey)
Sent from some sort of mobile device.