Re: Toledo Wooden Boat Show August 19-21st

Mark Neuhaus

Hi Bob,

Even though I have not registered yet (I'm stalling because I keep trying to decide on a name for the Tolman first), I am planning on getting there Wednesday afternoon.  Case and his friend, Chris, will arrive then also, and they will join me Thursday for a run down to Yaquina Bay for some crabbing. Case mentioned buying some fish at some place down there so we can have a seafood pot luck Friday night after they, and Randy, go deep sea fishing on Friday. I am hoping to go crabbing again on Friday, alone if necessary.

At this time, I am planning to stay until Monday to avoid the Sunday evening parade home.

Mark

Join {oregoncoots@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.