Re: Summer Reading List

Brandon

Wow Randy, an impressive list of books for sure. All a little more technical and engineery than I usually go for. I am reading a great book right now, however: Under the Wave at Waimea by Paul Theroux. Theroux is one of my favorite writers. I think he is the best travel writer since Mark Twain. Most of his books are novels, however. Under the wave has about the most interesting character he's written since the dad in The Mosquito Coast. BTW, his nephew is staring in the Apple+ series version of the novel.

Other books I've recently read that I can recommend are: Once Upon a River: A Novel by Diane Setterfield, A Peril to Myself and Others: My Quest to Become a Captain by David Kilmer.

That is all,

Brandon, SV Oceanus