Re: Coots in the Derring-Do Dinghy Dash

The Dinghy Dash starts at the Orchard Point marina with a Le Mans start at noon Saturday. Be there at 11:00 for a meet and greet and skippers' meeting. Any small sail and/or human powered boats can compete. Here's the flyer:

http://www.coots.org/Misc/DERRING-DO-RACE-COURSE-MAP.pdf

On 5/17/2022 1:30 AM, John Kohnen wrote:
Coots are welcome to compete in the Derring-Do Dinghy Dash, a _fun_ race for small sail and human powered boats. The Dash starts at Orchard Point Park, in the marina I think, at 11:00, or show up by then anyway. The finish is at the messabout picnic at Shorelane Park. The distance is about a mile, or maybe a bit more. More details as I learn more...
Don't be put off by the Triton Yacht Clubs blue blazers and fancy yachts, underneath the glitter they're boat nuts just like you and I. <g>
http://www.tritonyachtclub.net/events-calendar/derring-do-dinghy-dash
There are people in every time and every land who want to stop history in its tracks. They fear the future, mistrust the present, and invoke the security of a comfortable past which, in fact, never existed. (Robert F. Kennedy)