Coots in the Derring-Do Dinghy Dash

Coots are welcome to compete in the Derring-Do Dinghy Dash, a _fun_ race for small sail and human powered boats. The Dash starts at Orchard Point Park, in the marina I think, at 11:00, or show up by then anyway. The finish is at the messabout picnic at Shorelane Park. The distance is about a mile, or maybe a bit more. More details as I learn more...

Don't be put off by the Triton Yacht Clubs blue blazers and fancy yachts, underneath the glitter they're boat nuts just like you and I. <g>

http://www.tritonyachtclub.net/events-calendar/derring-do-dinghy-dash

A paranoid is a man who knows a little of what's going on. (William Burroughs)