Coots Thursday Lunch Conundrum

The Weatherman is saying there's a slight chance of rain Thursday, but Dan from Almostcanada is hoping to get to Fern Ridge sometime Thursday. I'll probably have my lunch out there. Join us if you like. 1:00 as usual. If you're worried about getting rained on I won't be offended if you have lunch at 4 Spirits.

The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary. (James D. Nicoll)