Re: Fern Ridge Spring Messabout May 20-22nd

Just got back from the member appreciation and renewal party at the Triton Yacht Club. As you might imagine from the time on this message it was a Good one. It's sure nice to get out and do some socializing again! :o) Mostly outside around a gas campfire.

It turns out that TYC has scheduled a "dinghy dash" race for the Saturday we'll be having the picnic at Shorelane Park. I told them that we'd give the racers a cake if they made the finish line Shorelane. <g> TYCers aren't much different from Coots, so a convergence of the two groups will be fun, if we can pull it off. More details as they become available.

http://www.coots.org/mb/FernRidge/

http://www.tritonyachtclub.net/

The end of the human race will be that it will eventually die of civilization. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)