Re: New Coots' Contact List -- 2022B

Thanks, John. That's what can happen when an Ol' Coot gets interrupted in the middle of something. <sigh> Everybody should have actually received the Contact List now.

Please let me know if you didn't get the List, but think you should have. The Contact List is a private list of phone numbers, emails and addresses of fellow Coots. It's only distributed to Coots who've chosen to share their contact info in the list.

I could use suggestions for the "Other Useful Contacts" section, like good local sources for lumber and hardware. I added Zena Forest Products and Shinglehouse Sawmill this time.

On 1/14/2022 9:40 AM, John W wrote:
The attachment didn't come through to me.
Nobody ought to wear a Greek fisherman's hat unless they meet two conditions: 1. He is a Greek; 2. He is a Fisherman (Roy Blount Jr.)