Re: New Coots' Contact List -- 2022B

John Weiss

The attachment didn't come through to me.

On 01/13/22 22:53, John Kohnen wrote:
I just emailed the latest Contact List to the Coots that are in it. Let me know if you didn't get the List, but think you should have. The Contact List is a private list of phone numbers, emails and addresses of fellow Coots. It's only distributed to Coots who've chosen to share their contact info in the list.
I could use suggestions for the "Other Useful Contacts" section, like good local sources for lumber and hardware. I added Zena Forest Products and Shinglehouse Sawmill this time.
Thanks!