New Coots' Contact List -- 2022B

I just emailed the latest Contact List to the Coots that are in it. Let me know if you didn't get the List, but think you should have. The Contact List is a private list of phone numbers, emails and addresses of fellow Coots. It's only distributed to Coots who've chosen to share their contact info in the list.

I could use suggestions for the "Other Useful Contacts" section, like good local sources for lumber and hardware. I added Zena Forest Products and Shinglehouse Sawmill this time.

Thanks!

Any man-made code could be broken by a woman. (Agnes Meyer Driscoll, pioneering US Navy cryptographer)