Re: Coots' Contact List

Bill Cook and Deborah L Cook

John, you may list my address provided for the calendar. My phone # 503-791-3804 anand is on from 9 am to 8 pm daily. If no answer please leave a message. Thank you and happy new year to you and all the Coots.🙏🏼

On January 1, 2022, at 12:31 PM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:

You only get listed in the Coots' Contact List if you ask to be, Ralph.
Send me your phone number(s) by private email and I'll add you to the
list. I've got your address in my records for the Coot Calendar.

On 12/31/2021 6:31 PM, Ralph M wrote:
I didn't get the list, but I'm the newbie.
Ralph
Life can be perfectly satisfying without major achievements. (Alice Munro)