Re: Enterprise race sailing dinghy

Larimar is a sporty little boat, not as fast as some of the newer designs, but fun for somebody younger and nimbler. I suppose she's a TR-3 compared to a modern Porsche. I think a TR-3 is more fun than a fancy new Porsche, even if the German wonder would leave it in the dust. :o) So maybe the comparison doesn't hold water... <g> The modern go-fast small boats do look like fun for athletic youngsters.

https://flic.kr/p/2kXC9GJ

On 11/21/2021 9:44 AM, Elaine wrote:
Hi all,
I'm in need of selling my Enterprise and wanted to see if any Coot would be interested. She was made be Sears back in 1969 and fully restored by Michael Bogoger. I did maintenance to her about 3 years ago put oar mounts and had her in the Toledo Show a couple of times. Her tags don't expire till December on 2022.
I like her but she's not the boat for me. Here's some pictures asking $600.00 and she comes with her trailer and never had a motor.

We must learn to honor excellence in every socially accepted human activity, however humble the activity, and to scorn shoddiness, however exalted the activity. An excellent plumber is infinitely more admirable than an incompetent philosopher. The society that scorns excellence in plumbing because plumbing is a humble activity and tolerates shoddiness in philosophy because it is an exalted activity will have neither good plumbing nor good philosophy. Neither its pipes nor its theories will hold water. (John W. Gardner)