Hi John,
I'm very interested.
Elaine

On Fri, Nov 19, 2021, 12:26 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
Jim Reim's daughter, Amy, contacted me about finding a home for a
Yaquina Kayak (I think that's what they're called):

"... a kayak my kid's and I built with my dad at the Toledo wooden boat
show a few years ago. It's currently down at a friend's house on the
Alsea river and I would like to sell it to anyone who would like it. I
don't know how much it is worth but the idea would be to get it to
someone who would use and take care of it. I've attached a picture. It
is very balanced in the water, it is just too big and heavy for me to
use myself."

These are Good kayaks, though apparently not lightweight. Email me if
you're interested and I'll give you Amy's contact info so you can make
her a fair offer.

Better to trust the man who is frequently in error than the one who is
never in doubt. (Eric Sevareid)