Re: John Storm Transient Dock

Is that the dock on the west side of the river with a big pipe(s) coming down past it? I didn't know the name; it sounds like overnight mooring is OK there. Do you know what the access is from the shore? Looks like it may be private property...

http://www.boat-links.com/images/JohnStorm.jpg

Good for you, getting out on the water. :o) I was gonna go to Dexter yesterday, but Mary talked me into going to Florence. Offering to buy me dinner at Griff's on the way home helped. ;o)

On 10/15/2021 10:29 PM, Brian G wrote:
Here's a place to chill, boys and girls !
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. (Will Rogers)