Re: Overnight at Dexter/Lowell marina

Thanks for checking, Bob. That's about what I remember hearing from the park host when I asked a similar question years ago.

On 10/15/2021 10:43 AM, Bob L wrote:
I received a call back from the lady at the State Parks Lowell office. She said the monthly marina slip rental was all they had---no short term rental.  She offered that if we wanted to anchor out, she could offer permits to allow the cars and trailers to be behind the locked gates. With the short days, that is a bit restrictive, but a nice offer. Anchoring out is not as good as having land access for small boats. That is what is available.  Bob
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. (William A. Ward)