Re: Overnight at Dexter/Lowell marina

They close the gate at Lowell State Park at dusk, and don't reopen it until dawn. I need to take Lazy Jack to Dexter for a run soon. If I can find him, I'll ask the park caretaker about the possibility of renting slips by the night.

But Dexter lake isn't very interesting...

On 10/12/2021 2:36 PM, Bob L wrote:
One of the places that always has water is Dexter Lake.  Seems like an overnight with a stay at the marina could be fun, even on a winter day between storms. I tried, without success to ask Oregon Parks about one day rentals.  But, they list a full month at $47, so it sounds like the marina is kept open.  Does anyone know if we might just go down and rent a slip for a night or two?
The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion. (Arthur C. Clarke)