Re: Raster Nautical Charts -- Bye Bye Soon

I download the raster charts by CG district, to make the file sizes more manageable. Comparing the file sizes will show the _amount_ of change, but not the _specifics_. I'm gonna make file listings for the unzipped new downloads and older versions, then compare them using my text editor. Then, until 2025, I'll regularly check with NOAA to see which charts are are scheduled to be jettisoned.

On 10/13/2021 10:22 AM, Bob L wrote:
I meant GB.  Perhaps more useful is the exact size 3,053,677,775 bytes. Comparing these should show the amount of change.
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. (Philip K. Dick)