Re: Yaquina Bay Messabout Date
I think we can make July 14-15.
I've got a Dr's appointment on the 12th to see if the bone graft
"Took" or whether I have to put my neck back on the chopping block,
but should be able to make it if all OK.
Not sure which boat to bring. Would still like to bring Rapid Robert.
With it's 15 Seaponies should be able to do some tow work.
(We both even got the New Motor Boat licenses befor the Deadline.)
And bring "Boat Box" delivery truck.
If not, will be the "Toad" on the Subaru again, and I can carry it
even in the shape I'm in. It holds the two of us very cozily, but
won't be able to negotiate much rough water or long distances.
Keep us informed. Sounds like fun.
--- In MessaboutW@e..., "Jack & Maggie Brown" <mjbrown@c...> wrote:
John: We could make July 14 work. Negotiating the "L" channelafter launch is a problem. We will have our 4hp in the dory well; so
one solution is to tow the sailboats a bit.
I'll put in a bid for the 14th of July, a Saturday, for no reasonother
than that it's in the middle of the month.and cats.