From: jhkohnen@b...
To: MessaboutW@y...
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 6:39 PM
Subject: [MessaboutW] Yaquina Bay Messabout Date

Perhaps we should start discussing a date for the Yaquina Bay
messabout.
I'll put in a bid for the 14th of July, a Saturday, for no reason
other
than that it's in the middle of the month.

--
John <jkohnen@b...>
http://www.boat-links.com/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Lose 10 Pounds By July 23rd?

No flaming, cursing or public mopery. Please be polite.

Service.