Thursday lunches, -- another look at this

Electri-Cal

Just crossed my mind that there are places that could be good for meetings.  If it's warmer, then any patio would work, like TJ's here in Creswell on the I-5 offramp.  Good food, big patio, indoors or outdoor areas,  decent prices, and fresh air.  That's the biggest one, but maybe I know of a couple others, 3 or 4 places, close to major roads, in Eugene.  There are two at the big "Y" or close, if the coots wanted I could do a scoot review and drive to several to ask if they would like the business.  We might get a reserved area like before, but I could do that today or tomorrow, if wanted.

Another easy choice would be the Pizza place ( Rapids ?? ) in Glenwood, on the river and a huge indoor space with big windows, maybe for rainy days if that ever happens.  There are probably more that would work for coots, preferably outside with cover and some space.  I can look there this am and see if they would like to have us, and it is right on the river near the putting green venue.  in fact they have a separate conference room I have been in  Good big salad bar and pizza place.

Also "Wetlands" comes to mind, as I recall a big open place with super burgers, but there are two fairly close in the area.  Maybe John and I could review a couple for our size group ??

Maybe options, shall I do research on this ??    ---  Cal